This unique woven shoulder bag is armed with handcrafted using Ata reed, the traditional and unique art heritage from the east of Bali.
Once woven, the handbags are 'smoked' in a traditional oven over coconut husks as part of the drying process to add strength and durability.Therefore, each package may have a slight odor, and after a period of ventilation the odor will disappear.
Each tote bag is handmade and therefore unique on its own, and may vary slightly in size and detail due to the nature of this item.
The crossbody bag is the perfect size for your mobile phone, wallet, lip balm and even your sunnies!
They come with traditional Hand Woven Pattern and a Leather Strap.
Wipe the bag with a clean damp cloth and wipe dry; Use cloth or brush to remove possible dust from the woven straw. Wipe the bag with a clean damp cloth and wipe dry;
- 100% real and natural (Not Synthetic) handmade Ata Rattan Bags with bow clasp
- Crossbody Bag Size: Large 25*18*12 (cm) / 10*7*5 (inch) ; Small 20*18*12 (cm) / 8*7*5 (inch)
- Leather shoulder straps length: 50" (126 cm),straps with two fixtures, so it will be stronger.
- Each tote bag is individually hand crafted by our local Bali artisan.
- Rattan handbag is hard and not easily deformed. No coloring, natural drying.